Relax and enjoy the beautiful shoreline of Lisbon
Let’s get ready to ride the beautiful bike lanes along the shoreline of Tagus River, breaking no sweat on the futuristic Segway.
Contemplate the idyllic coastline where the Tagus River kisses the Atlantic Ocean and the beautiful monuments and buildings along the river – learn the interesting history of the great sailors of the discoveries as we move around the central square of Terreiro do Paço, the entrance of the city if you were a sailor in the 17th century.
Enjoy the ride in the bustling city of Lisbon as we drive through Cais do Sodré with much of the nightlife environment, vintage cafés and lively bars scattered in colourful streets. As we glide through the modern bike paths along the coast and reach the main luxury marina of Lisbon – an awesome spot under the famous Red Bridge across the Tagus river where you can take your time to rest and take beautiful scenic pictures with your group – we also encounter more modern architecture in structures like the Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology, right next to an old powerstation that housed the Museum of Electricity.
Choosing the 3 hour tour you get to ride more along the breezy coastline to see famous buildigs like the medieval Torre de Belém, the Museum of Contemporany Art or the monastery of Jerónimos – get to taste the famous custard cake typical of this area, the Pastel de Belém.
This is the perfect tour if you want to get out of the bustling old town and ride the wind along the coast. Along this tour you can find the most amazing views – perfect backgrounds for recording your videos riding your Segway through brand new bicycle lanes, typical cobblestone squares and beautiful broad walks along the river.
- Live guiding
- Safety training (extra time!)
- Photo service
- Headgears (all the sizes)
- Raincoats if needed
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in the office
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- Glide near the river
- Enjoy breathtaking views
- Find 25 de Abril Bridge
- Relax out of the downtown
On River Tagus Segway Tour you will see:
- Terreiro do Paço
- Arco da Rua Augusta
- Cais do Sodré
- Lisbon Marina
- Red Bridge 25 de Abril
- Museum of Contemporany Art
- Mus. of Electricity – Power Station
- Padrão dos Descobrimentos
- Torre de Belém
- Monastery of Jerónimos
- Cultural Center of Belém
- Oficial Residence of the Prime Minister
- and more…
- A driver’s license is not required
- Helmets are mandatory and different helmet sizes are offered
- The minimum rider’s weight is 30 kg, maximum weight is 150 kg; maximal speed is 18 km/h
- The is no minimal age limit to drive a segway
- Maximum age to participate in a tour – 69 years
- Pregnant women and people with epilepsy are not allowed to ride a Segway
- In case of rain, proper raincoats are provided free of charge and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with a full refund for your safety
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your tour, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of the tour to receive a full refund. For groups of 8 or more, cancellation policies are subject to change and will always be stated in the proforma invoice.
Frequently Asked Questions about River Tagus Segway Tour
The minimal age is 9. But the minimal weight is 30 kg / 67 lbs.
If you choose a group, the group size will not exceed 8 people. However, if you want to organize a private party or a corporate event, we can guide groups of up to 50 people at once. In this case, the group will be accompanied by several guides, approximately one guide per 8 participants.
Enjoy a relaxing Segway tour on the Tagus River along the riverbanks. Avoid crowded areas, find breathtaking views and much more...