Discover the streets of Lisbon effortlessly on Segway
Get ready to glide through the charming streets of Lisbon and explore the city, the easy way! Starting from the shoreline of Tagus River we dive into the cosy streets and alleyways of the old town, clearing our path through the most typical neighborhoods like Mouraria and Alfama.
We start off with a full hands-on driving lesson so that you can grab the Segway confidently and get out climbing through its charming little streets on your way through the old town to visit the most important religious building, the Holy See of Lisbon. Smell the scent of history in the air as we glide next to the Castle of Saint Jorge, stopping in the most amazing viewpoints along the hills. Here you will get an insight into the history of the city, full of tells and tales, and get in touch with its outdoor culture by visiting the most iconic places of the old town.
Lisbon is a city of hills where you can find the most amazing views on the most unexpected of places – perfect backgrounds for your photographic moments riding the Segway.
Explore amazing places like the famous flea market of Feira da Ladra or the National Pantheon, saving you a ton of walking time and adding so much more fun to your travels in Lisbon.
We get to go downtown where we reach the bustling central squares of Rossio and Martim Moniz, filled with activity and commerce – the perfect place to get connected with the daily life in Lisbon and to taste some local snacks or drink a sweet ginginha.
Relax and enjoy this Segway tour in an atmosphere surrounded by local history and culture, effortlessly riding your Segway through the dark cobblestone streets and its typical Portuguese “calçada”, a symbol of Lisbon aesthetics in modern eras.
- Live guiding
- Safety training (extra time!)
- Photo service
- Headgears (all the sizes)
- Raincoats if needed
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in the office
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- One of the most popular tours
- The best option on first day in Lisbon
- Great overview of the city
- Best views in only 120 min
Euro Segway Tours Lisbon office
R. Cais de Santarém 28, Lisboa, 1100-585
We are located right in front of the cruise ship port. Only 5 minutes walk from Commerce Square.
Phone: +351963263141 (mobile + WA + Telegram)
On Lisbon Promenade on Segway you will see:
- Holy See of Lisbon
- Terreiro do Paço
- Eiffel Lift -Rua Augusta
- Rossio main square
- St Dominic church
- Martin Moniz Square
- Castle of St Jorge
- Miradouro das Portas do Sol
- Miradouro da Graça
- Miradouro Nossa Sra do Monte
- St Vincent church
- Feira da Ladra – Flea Market
- National Pantheon
- Alfama / Mouraria
- Fado Museum
- and more…
- A driver’s license is not required
- Helmets are mandatory and different helmet sizes are offered
- The minimum rider’s weight is 30 kg, maximum weight is 150 kg; maximal speed is 18 km/h
- The is no minimal age limit to drive a segway
- Maximum age to participate in a tour – 69 years
- Pregnant women and people with epilepsy are not allowed to ride a Segway
- In case of rain, proper raincoats are provided free of charge and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with a full refund for your safety
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your tour, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of the tour to receive a full refund. For groups of 8 or more, cancellation policies are subject to change and will always be stated in the proforma invoice.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lisbon Promenade on Segway
The minimal age is 9. But the minimal weight is 30 kg / 67 lbs.
The maximum group size for a 60-minute Segway tour is 10 people. For other tours, the group size may vary.
You can show-up for sure. But we can not guarantee that we will find a room for you for the current day.
We provide live-guided tours, there is no option to rent a segway in a safety reasons.
Find the Highlights of Lisbon on Segway during 2 hours live guided tour in your language. You will find the main sights and much more!